I am SO excited to announce the launch of my Youtube channel!! So far I’ve only posted outfit related segments, but I will now be posting make up tutorials every Wednesday, as well as beauty product reviews! Please go and subscribe to my channel! I appreciate your support!
If you would like to see a list of ALL products used, please keep reading!
ALL PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS LOOK:
– Using a Sigma “F50” brush, I applied Makeup Forever’s HD Foundation in color “N110”
– Using a Sigma “F30” brush, I set the foundation with Revlon’s Nearly Naked powder in color “Fair”
– Under Eye Concealer: Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin 3 in 1 Concealer for Eyes
– Contour/Highlight: I used a MAC “100” brush to apply contour colors from the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit
– Blush: I used a Sigma “F40” brush and used an eye shadow color called “China Rose” from Anastasia of Beverly Hills
– I used a small (no name), flat brush to apply Anastasia of Beverly Hills “Dip Brow” in color Dark Brown
– Base: MAC Prep+Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
– Shadow Intensifier: I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance/Glitter Glue.. just on my lid
– Lid Shadows: I used a Sigma “E60” brush to apply – from the It Cosmetics “Naturally Pretty” Palette, the color “Transforming Pearl all over my lid and below my brow
– Lid Shadows: I used a Sigma “E55” brush to apply (also from the It Cosmetics Palette) the color “Warmth” on the outter corner. Using the same brush I used from MAC the pigment “Vanilla” on my inner corner.
– Crease Shadows: Using a Sigma “E40” brush – from the It Cosmetics “Naturally Pretty Palette, I used “Java”; and with an It Cosmetics “#5 Dual Eyeshadow” brush I used Anastasia of Beverly Hills “Denim Smokey” on top
– Brow Highlighter: Anastasia of Beverly Hills “Brow Duality” pencil
– Eye Liner: Revlon Colorstay SKINNY Liquid Liner in Black
– Lashes: Red Cherry Lashes #43
– Mascara: Tarte Cosmetics “Lights, Camera, Lashes” mascara in Black
– Liner: Revlon Colorstay Liner in color “Plum”
– Lipstick: Kat Von D – Studded Kiss Lipstick in color “Vampira”
CONNECT WITH ME: