Happy Wednesday Loves!
This is by far one of my favorite looks – a dramatic smokey eye. Perfect for date night or a night out with your girlfriends! If you would like to know how I created it – press play and subscribe!! And if you would like a full list of all products used… please keep reading.
ALL PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS LOOK:
– Using a Sigma “F50” brush, I applied Makeup Forever’s HD Foundation in color “N110”
– Using a Sigma “F30” brush, I set the foundation with Revlon’s Colorstay pressed powder in color “Fair”
– Under Eye Concealer: Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin 3 in 1 Concealer for Eyes
– Contour/Highlight: I used a MAC “100” brush to apply contour colors from the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit; I used the same brush to apply the highlight from Gerard Cosmetics’ Star Powder in shade “Marilyn”
– Blush: I used a Sigma “F40” brush and used Anastasia of Beverly Hills eye shadow in color “China Rose”
– I used a small (no name), flat brush to apply Anastasia of Beverly Hills “Dip Brow” in color Dark Brown
– Base: MAC Prep+Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
– Lid Shadows: I used a Sigma “E55” brush to apply from the It Cosmetics “Naturally Pretty” Palette, the color “Java” all over my lid. I also used the same brush to apply color “Sunset” along my lower lashes, and after applying liner to my waterline, I used color “Java” to buff out the black.
– Crease Shadows: Using a Sigma “E40” brush – from the It Cosmetics “Naturally Pretty Palette”, I used “Sunset” and “Mocha”
– Liner: Top liner I used Revlon’s Liquid Liner in color Black. On my waterline I used NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in color Black
– Brow Highlighter: Anastasia of Beverly Hills “Brow Duality” pencil
– Lashes: House of Lashes “Tigress” and “Precious”
– Mascara: Tarte Cosmetics “Lights, Camera, Lashes” mascara in Black
– Liner: MAC – “Stripdown”
– Lipstick: Gerard Cosmetics – “Buttercup”
– Gloss: Gerard cosmetics – “Nude”
CONNECT WITH ME: