Happy Wednesday Loves!
I wanted to do a true, easy, every day make up look – so here it is! If you want to see how I created it, press play and subscribe! And if you would like to see a list of all products used, please keep reading!
ALL PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS LOOK:
– Using a Sigma “F80” brush, I applied Kat Von D’s Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in shade “Light 44”
– Using a Sigma “F30” brush, I set the foundation with Revlon’s Colorstay pressed powder in color “Fair”
– Under Eye Concealer: Urban Decay NAKED SKIN Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in shade “Light”
– Contour: I used a MAC “100” brush to apply contour colors from the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit
– Highlight: I used a MAC “100” brush to apply Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder in shade “Marilyn”
– Blush: I used a Sigma “F40” brush and used an Anastasia of Beverly Hills eye shadow in color “China Rose”
– I used a small (no name), flat brush to apply Anastasia of Beverly Hills “Dip Brow” in color Dark Brown
– Base: MAC Prep+Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
– Lid Shadow: I used a Sigma “E60” brush to apply “Transforming Pearl” from the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette all over my lid
– Crease Shadows: I used a Sigma “E40” brush to apply Tarte Cosmetics eye shadow color “Soulful” to my whole crease. I then used the same brush to apply color “All Heart” to the outer corner of my crease and blended it in
– Shadow Insurance: I used a small flat brush (no name) to apply Too Faced Cosmetics Shadow Insurance and Glitter Glue to the outer half of my lid
– Glitter: I used a Sigma “E55” brush to apply Star Crushed Minerals Glitter in color “Cherry Cordial”
– Inner Corner Shadow: I used a Sigma “E30” brush to apply MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Color “Vanilla” to the inner corner or my eye and along my lower lash line
– Liner: Top liner I used Revlon’s Liquid Liner in color Black.
– Lashes: House of Lashes “Siren”
– Mascara: Cover Girl’s Lash Blast Volume mascara in “Very Black”
– Liner/Lip: Too Faced Melted Lipstick in color “Melted Coral”
CONNECT WITH ME: